Quartz is an excellent material for a kitchen countertop. It is durable, scratch resistant, and easy to maintain. It comes in different colors and textures that can be used to make the countertop look more natural or more sleek. We will explore the benefits of quartz countertops, their types, and how to buy them in the website.
We are the one of the most important to know
This guide will give you all the information you need about what quartz is and how it compares to other types of countertops. It will also discuss the benefits of quartz and how it compares with other materials such as granite or marble.
About Quartz Countertops
Quartz countertops are not inferior and even superior to natural stone, because quartz artificial stone (quartz agglomerate) is a combination of natural quartz material, high-quality polyester resin and coloring pigments. Moreover, depending on the manufacturer, the share of natural quartz, the third material in terms of strength, is 93-95%, the remaining 7-5% are resins and pigments.
During the production process, quartz is ground into small particles and then mixed with polyester resin for a strong bond of particles and pigment dyes to give the countertop the desired color. Fine glass particles or metal flakes may also be added for a unique look. The result is an aesthetic, extremely durable board that is resistant to physical, chemical and thermal influences.
In addition to the glossy surface of the worktop, options are available that imitate a matte limestone look or a corrugated surface of a raw stone. This composite material has a wide variety of decor, unlike natural stone. With such a rich variety of colors, it is very easy to choose the right decor for a kitchen countertop, bar counter or bathroom.
Quartz countertops from the manufacturer can be:
Straight. You can create a seamless surface.
Corner. A spacious sink is placed, which saves space in the kitchen.
Island. A solid plate looks more impressive.
By combining it with a bar or window sill, you can:
create a single ensemble;
increase the kitchen space and the number of seats;
expand the plane for cooking.
What color Tabletop Should I Choose
Clean and bright white quartz pairs just as well with an ultra-modern kitchen as it does with a rustic design. The white color of the quartz makes small kitchens visually larger. White quartz with small black veins is also very beautiful in combination with white cabinets, especially if you choose appliances that will be combined with gray and black veins of quartz countertops.
Warmer and more delicate, beige-colored quartz has various tones - more brown or more gray. Agglomerate beige is a popular choice because it is versatile and pairs well with both light and dark kitchen cabinets and a variety of appliances. It also looks especially good with wooden floors and walls painted in warm colors.
Brown quartz stone, ranging from light brown to rich velvety chocolate, perfect for rustic kitchens. Darker browns work better with lighter cabinets, and lighter browns pair well with darker cabinets. A variety of shades of brown quartz countertops will help to tie together the various wooden elements of the kitchen.
Black Quartz, ranging from solid black to black with various inclusions and veins of white and gray, looks sharp and unusual. This stone color for decorating kitchen worktops is well suited for both modern kitchen designs and rustic designs. Black color looks organic in combination with light cabinets and goes well with colorful kitchen accessories.
Red, green and blue quartz kitchen countertops can be stunningly beautiful as the centerpiece of a kitchen. Pair tinted quartz agglomerate with different shades with natural-colored cabinets and neutral walls to avoid too many colors that can make the kitchen space too colorful.
Quartz countertops are a great investment for your home. They are durable, easy to clean, and come in a variety of colors and patterns.